The current trajectory and challenges facing the Canadian nonprofit sector calls upon us to reimagine traditional leadership, governance, donor relationships, volunteer engagement and the depth of our social impact.
- Is your organization facing unprecedented challenge, change or needing to embark on a new strategic direction?
- Is your governance board looking for new ways to be more engaged or do they want to create greater transparency and synergy across the organization?
- Struggling to yield better financial results in your fundraising efforts? Are you looking to create a new fundraising initiative or looking to improve the a current one?
Our nonprofit sector needs to evolve with our communities and adapt to the economic environment to truly succeed and achieve the kind of social impact we dream of. Let’s talk about how I can assist your organization to lead the way.
Did you know?
- Canada’s charitable and nonprofit sector is the 2nd largest in the world; the Netherlands is the largest; the United States is the 5th
- there are an estimated 170,000 nonprofits and charities in Canada
- half of these (54%) are run entirely by volunteers
- 2 million people are employed by these organizations representing 11.1% of the economically active population
- the sector represents $106 billion or 8.1% of the GDP (larger than the automotive or manufacturing industries)
- smaller provinces have a higher number of organizations relative to their populations
- the top 1% of organizations command 60% of all revenues
Source: Imagine Canada (2017)
Let’s start the conversation to take your charity or nonprofit to the next level.
View the range of services available.